Anker 521 PowerHouse 256Wh Portable Power Station
- 6 x Longer-Lasting Battery Compared to Industry Average
- Recharges to 80% in Just 2.5 Hours with Pass Through Charging
- 5 ports with maximum 200W output
- Charge your phone fully 16x or power your mini-fridge for 10.4 hours
- Equipped with built-in light bar
Keep your important devices charged when you’re off the grid or during emergencies. Only weighing 4.34kg and with an integrated carry handle the Anker 521 is portable and built to last.
6 x Longer-Lasting
Rated to provide 3000 charge cycles with premium LiFePO4 batteries, it extends the battery lifespan by 6 x more than the standard lithium-ion battery pack. Combined with ultra-durable electronic components, temperature control systems and an impact-resistant design the Anker 521 is built to last.
5 Ports for All
The power station has all the ports you need to charge your devices and small appliances. It is equipped with 1 AC ports, 2 USB-A ports, a USB-C port, and a car outlet.
With a 256Wh capacity, the power station is an all-round solution to charge your devices and small appliances.
Quick Recharge in 2.5 Hours
Recharge from 0% to 80% in 2.5 hours at home and be on the go in no time. Supports pass-through charging while connected via vehicle output or AC outlet.
Power Saving Mode
Switching on power-saving mode enables the power station to turn off right away when your devices are fully charged. Switching off power-saving mode will enable stable charging for prolonged use scenarios.
Keep an Eye on Your Power
The smart LED display lets you easily track the power station's vital information such as remaining capacity, current input and output, and the time left to fully recharge the battery.
Illuminate the Way
A built-in lighting bar shines through the dark in the event of emergencies or blackouts.
- Battery Pack Rated Capacity: 256Wh
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Discharging Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- AC Power: 200W (Surge 450W)
- Efficiency, Input, and Output:
- AC Output: 220-240V~, 0,9A Max, 50Hz, 200W
- DC Input/DC: 11-28V⎓5.5A (65W Max)
- USB-C Output/USB-C: 5V⎓3A/ 9V⎓3A/ 15V⎓3A/20V⎓3A (60W Max)
- USB-A Output/USB-A: 5V⎓2.4A (12W Max)
- Car Charger Output: 10.8~14V⎓10A (120W Max)
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 200W input such as microwaves, electric grills, electric vehicles, coffee machines, and more.
- Do not use with CPAP overnight and in power saving mode.
- If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
|H 21.6 x W 21.14 x D 14.4 cm