Dremel 4300-3/45 Multi-Tool Kit with EZ Wrap and Case
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary multi-tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench.
The Dremel 4300 features the all new Pivot Light which ensures that all your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight, since the light pivots to the direct illumination where you want it.
Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speeds of 5,000-35,000 Rpm and electronic feedback circuitry.
The Dremel 4300 has a slim and ergonomic body design to provide a comfortable 360 degree grip zone no matter how you hold it, for extended ease of use.
Furthermore, the Dremel 4300 has a completely redesigned airflow system that lets the multi-tool run cool, quiet and smooth so that completing projects is more enjoyable than ever.
- Includes the Dremel 4300 electric rotary multi-tool, 3 Dremel attachments, 45 Dremel accessories, storage case and EZ wrap
- Ideal for tasks such as sanding, carving, engraving, cutting, grinding, sharpening, cleaning and polishing
- Variable speeds to work on various materials
- Powerful 175W motor for tough applications
- 360 degree LED light to illuminate the work piece for ultimate precision
- Integrated Multichuck for quick accessory changes
- Compact and lightweight design makes the Dremel 4300 multi-tool easy and comfortable to use
- Soft grip for better grip and reduced vibration
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Cord Length: 6ft
- Variable Speed: 5,000-35,000 Rpm
- Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 175W
|Number Of Pieces||48|
|Dimensions||H 26.6 x W 26.6 x D 10 cm|