Please note - you must purchase the Yale Alarm Kit from either www.costco.co.uk or from any Costco UK Warehouse to be eligible to utilise this installation service. The Total Support Group (TSG) is an approved Yale installer.
- The Total Support Group takes all the hassle out of setting up your Yale Wi-Fi Alarm kit (including up to 14 elements) - they offer a high quality technical installation service which includes device (Sensor) positioning, mounting and assessment of installed system.
The installation will be carried out as follows:
1. TSG will contact you within 3 days of your order to arrange a time for your installation to take place (this will be after you have received your Yale Wi-Fi Alarm kit).
2. TSG will discuss with you the specific type of Alarm kit you have purchased to ascertain the installation requirements, including type of positioning of the various devices (Sensors/ Sounders etc).
3. A TSG engineer will attend site (Residential) to install your Yale Wi-Fi Alarm system, using a ladder for safe working access to wall mounting positions below gutter level up to 2 storeys’ in height. (Please note that final device (sensors/ sounders etc) positions will be governed by site access and the effective Wi-Fi Coverage. (Please note that you must ensure that adequate power sockets are made available as required).
4. Where appropriate, all wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements using silicon sealant and appropriate internal/external weather covers as required.
5. A final assessment of Alarm system will be carried out to confirm that the system is fully operational before a brief demonstration is provided.
- Wireless Alarms and other Wi-Fi devices: Wi-Fi coverage is normally determined by the effective range of the Wireless device being installed and the physical properties of the local environment – Example: Wall thickness/ building materials and the position of the Wi-Fi equipment (Router/ Devices)
- Battery powered devices may/ will necessitate the need for a battery replacement at some point in the operational life of the device – The supply and replacement of any required batteries is the responsibility of the Customer (End User)
- The described service is based upon the premise that access is available to the residential site at the agreed visit time (normal working hours), local planning permits and licenses have been obtained by the Customer/ Client and that all calls can be completed in a single visit to site using a standard vehicle. (Safe vehicular access by tarmac road)
Non Standard Installation Considerations:
In some cases it will be necessary to install additional materials or provide extra resources (manpower) to facilitate the Alarm system installation in a safe manner. These additional costs will of course be agreed with the Customer before the installation starts and charged to the Customer at the point of installation where required.
- Cable Containment (Trunking/ Ducting/ Conduit)
- Additional Alarm elements (Not pre-supplied)
- Hoists, Lifts, Platforms and Cranes etc
- Extra Labour requirements to overcome technical, lifting or safety issues.
- Out of Hours Working - Evening work/ Night Work etc (Primarily Commercial works)
- 4 x 4 Vehicular Access requirements (Remote rural sites)
- Specialised equipment – Larger brackets, battens, base boards etc
- Road closure – permits etc - To facilitate safe site access
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Please also note we are not able to deliver this item to the following postcodes: IV21-IV28, IV40-IV54, PA21-38, PH32-50, KW, HS, PA, KA, KW,
Standard Service Warranty Cover
Standard Warranty Cover
TSG provide a standard 12 Month warranty on all new system installations and a 3 months materials warranty on all materials provided by TSG during all standard maintenance visits.
Note: Existing system components (Devices/ Sensors/ Sounders etc) and pre-supplied equipment/ parts provided by the Client are not included in the standard warranty.
Please note that service calls generated by elements outside TSG's sphere of influence or different fault conditions will be chargeable to the Client at the agreed call charges.
TSG reserves the right to undertake an ‘Assessment Call’ without prejudice to investigate any Customer complaints relating to materials failure or poor workmanship to assess if the complaint is valid.
In scenarios where a Client requests a secondary service call after the initial visit date the Service Providers assessment identifies the fault condition or cause of the fault falls outside the limitations of the standard warranty (Force Majeure, different fault etc) a call charge will be incurred for the return visit.
Assessment calls raised by the Client or Customers for reasons outside TSG’s sphere of influence or responsibility and not covered by the standard installation will incur the appropriate call charge for labour and additional materials.
TSG also reserves the right to decline a service call should the requested work be deemed to be of an exceptional nature and not viable with the described framework. Such calls would of course be discussed in full with the Client.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.