The Xtend+Climb® Pro Series 3.2m telescopic ladder has been developed specifically for the professional contractor or surveyor. The ergonomic design incorporates the latest aerospace engineering to provide the ultimate in strength and durability.
Enhanced with ergonomic ladder stiles and a padded handle for easier transport, you can store this telescopic ladder virtually anywhere. Fitted with newly designed thumb tabs to give easier control over rung adjustment, you can easily open this collapsible ladder to the exact length you need more quickly than ever.
- Heavy duty construction for regular use
- Reinforced nylon couplings for high impact resistance
- Precision engineered components
- Aerospace grade aluminium tubes deliver exceptional torsional strength
- Hardened anodised finish lubricates and resists corrosion
- Comfortable anti-slip rungs
- Double over-moulded slip resistant rubber feet
- Padded carry handle
- EN131 Rated
- Rungs: 11
- Max. Working Height: 3.9m
- Extended Height: 3.2m
- Closed Height: 81.5cm
- Width: 47.9cm
- Depth: 10.2cm
- Max. Load Capacity: 150kg
- Product Weight:11kg
- Packaged Dimensions: H 76 x W 76 x D 48 cm
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer's warranty
|Dimensions||H 76 x W 76 x D 48 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.