Need a sample? Order sample here
The Highland Brown Oak Laminate Flooring from Golden Select is produced from the highest quality materials from Germany. The Highland Brown Oak laminate flooring is suitable for heavy residential traffic and light commercial traffic.
Made to last, the Highland Brown Oak is rated Abrasion Class 4 (AC4) and is backed by the manufacturer's 35-year residential warranty and a 10-year light commercial warranty. You can ensure your floors will look new for years to come with the Highland Brown Oak laminate flooring.
The Highland Brown Oak extra-thick 14mm plank allows for a solid underfoot feel, by reducing sound transmission and eliminates any hollow echo or clicking sounds.
Easy to clean and maintain, the Highland Brown Oak has improved durability and will not dent, fade or stain in high traffic areas.
There is no need to purchase separate underlayment since the Highland Brown Oak laminate comes with a pre-attached foam underlay that allows for a simplified installation process, as well as saving costs.
The Highland Brown Oak features 4-sided beveled edges which creates organic joints that emulate the beauty and feel of real hardwood flooring.
Furthermore, the Highland Brown Oak uses the SelectLOC™ click installation system, which is the easiest and fastest installation method available in the market today.
- Realistic wood grain look and feel thanks to its Embossed in Register technology
- Easy to install with the SelectLOC™ click installation system
- 14mm total thickness including a 2mm pre-attached foam underlay
- Has an AC4 Traffic rating so is very durable
- Suitable for heavy residential and light commercial use
- German-made, German engineered
- CARB phase 2 compliant and certified E1
- GREENGAURD Gold Certified
- Low in VOC's which promotes healthier indoor air quality
- Responsibly sourced wood from certified forests
- Moisture resistant
- V-grooved edges on all 4 sides
- Pack Quantity: 6
- Coverage: 1.16 m² per pack
- Plank Dimensions (including foam backer): L 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm
- Pack Weight: 12.45kg
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 35-year residential warranty and 10 years light commercial warranty
- Temperature should never exceed 27°C / 80°F
- Radiant heat systems must be operating for a minimum of 3 weeks prior to installation of the flooring
- Slight gaps may occur between vinyl planks installed over radiant heating. This is not covered by warranty
- Please consult with the radiant heat manufacturer to ensure that the radiant heat product is compatible with 12mm laminate flooring
|Dimensions||L 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm|