Need a sample? Order sample here
For a sample, please order here.
The Domingo (Dark Oak) Laminate Flooring from Golden Select is produced from the highest quality materials from Germany. The Domingo laminate flooring is suitable for heavy residential traffic and light commercial traffic.
Made to last, the Domingo is rated Abrasion Class 4 (AC4) and is backed by the manufacturer's 35 year residential warranty and a 10 year light commerical warranty. You can ensure your floors will look new for years to come with the Domingo laminate flooring.
The Domingo extra thick 14mm plank allows for a solid underfoot feel, by reducing sound transmission and eliminates any hollow echo or clicking sounds.
Easy to clean and maintain, the Domingo has improved durability and will not dent, fade or stain in high traffic areas.
There is no need to purchase separate underlayment since the Domingo laminates come with a pre-attached foam underlay that allows for a simplified installation process, as well as saving costs.
The Domingo features 4-sided beveled edges which creates organic joints that emulate the beauty and feel of real hardwood flooring.
Furthermore, the Domingo uses the SelectLOC™ click installation system, which is the easiest and fastest installation method available in the market today.
- Easy to install with the SelectLOC™ click installation system
- 14mm total thickness including a 2mm pre-attached foam underlay
- Has a AC4 Traffic rating so is very durable
- Suitable for heavy residential and light commerical use
- German made, German engineered
- Realistic wood feel
- CARB phase 2 compliant and certified E1
- GREENGAURD Gold Certified
- Low in VOC's which promotes healthier indoor air quality
- Responsibly sourced wood from certified forests
- Moisture resistant
- V-grooved edges on all 4 sides
- Pack Quantity: 6
- Coverage: 1.16 m² per pack
- Plank Dimensions (including foam backer): L 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm
- Pack Weight: 12.45kg
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 35 year residential warranty and 10 year light commercial warranty
|Weight||12.45kg (per pack)|
|Dimensions||L 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.