Faus White Marble Effect 8mm AC6 Laminate Flooring Planks- 2.13m² Per Pack
Faus is manufactured with technical excellence, endurance and beauty in mind, resulting in exclusive and high quality laminate flooring solutions. Faus laminate flooring is suitable for kitchens and bathrooms, and also commercial environments like shops, hairdressers and cafés, offering a highly realistic alternative to hardwood and ceramic materials.
Faus laminate flooring has a high resistance to wear, abrasion and impact. It is also flame retardant, anti static, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial and highly water-repellent. The edging is protected with paraffin to further enhance this.
Faus is environmentally friendly, manufactured sustainably, and is recyclable. It is a Healthy Living product and has been awarded an Indoor Air Quality certificate.
Please see the Faus Brochure for the specific plank configuration and design.
- Faus AQUA-0 technology with its impermeable surface provides water resistant flooring for up to 72 hours.
- AC6 wear rating suitable for high traffic areas.
- Class of use 33 - ensures suitability for use in high traffic areas.
- Flame retardant - resistant to fire, certified as Euroclass Bfl-s1.
- Anti Static - manufactured with properties that help prevent or eliminate static electricity.
- High-density Fibreboard (HDF) with water-repellent treatment that ensures swelling is kept to a minimum (less than 9%).
- Hermetic fixing is an anchored click system, achieving an air tight joint.
- Joint Guard technology allows the edges of the planks to be protected, avoiding their deterioration due to rubbing and footsteps.
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems
- Lifetime Warranty
- Plank Length: 1182.2mm
- Plank Width: 601mm
- Plank Thickness: 8mm
- Pack Weight: 16.57kg
- Pack Coverage: 2.13m² per pack
- Pack Quantity: 3 planks
- Wear Rating: AC6
|Dimensions||Plank Length: 1182.2mm|
Plank Width: 601mm
Plank Thickness: 8mm
Pack Coverage: 2.13m² per pack
|Weight||Pack Weight: 16.57kg|