The Klikflor K490 Ramp sections are the most affined and easiest solution offered to create safe doorways and ramp access. It is common to cut tiles using a jigsaw or concave blade leaving the edge of the tiles exposed in doorways, however this can cause damage to your tiles. Every time a vehicle drives through a garage door, it will directly hit the edge of the tile and eventually cause damage. It is simply not practical to leave the edges of tiles exposed in doorways. Each K490 ramp covers 0.5m.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sample swatch.
- Only compatible with the Klikflor K490 range
- Coverage: 0.5m
- Pack Quantity: 1 ramp
- Thickness: 7 mm
- Effortless: Install without the need for special tools or glue
- Easy to Remove: Can be easily removed and replaced. Take them with you when you move
- Easy to Clean: Just wipe and go
- Made from 100% Colour Stabilised PVC: This makes it chemical and fuel resistant
- Heavy Duty and Durable: Will last up to 20 years and withstands up to 3.5 ton of unladen weight
- Fire Rating: BFS1
- Slip Rating: R10
- Dimensions: H 7 x W 490 x D 120 mm
- Weight: 0.8kg (per ramp)
To purchase Klikfor K490 Floor Tiles, please click here
To purchase Klikfor K490 Floor Corners, please click here
|Dimensions||H 7 x W 490 x D 120 mm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.