Need a sample? Order sample here
For a sample, please order here.
The Providence Laminate Flooring from Golden Select is produced from the highest quality materials from Germany. The Providence laminate flooring is for suitable for heavy residential traffic and light commercial traffic.
Made to last, the Providence is rated Abrasion Class 4 (AC4) and is backed by the manufacturer's 35 year residential warranty and a 10 year light commerical warranty. You can ensure your floors will look new for years to come with the Providence laminate flooring.
The Providence extra thick 14mm plank allows for a solid underfoot feel, by reducing sound transmission and eliminates any hollow echo or clicking sounds.
Easy to clean and maintain, the Providence has improved durability and will not dent, fade or stain in high traffic areas.
There is no need to purchase separate underlayment since the Providence laminates come with a pre-attached foam underlay that allows for a simplified installation process, as well as saving costs.
The Providence features 4-sided beveled edges which creates organic joints that emulate the beauty and feel of real hardwood flooring.
Furthermore, the Providence uses the SelectLOC™ click installation system, which is the easiest and fastest installation method available in the market today.
- Not suitable for kitchen and bathroom use
- Suitable to be used with most underfloor heating systems (see below for more information)
- Easy to install with the SelectLOC™ click installation system
- 14mm total thickness including a 2mm pre-attached foam underlay
- Has a AC4 Traffic rating so is very durable
- Suitable for heavy residential and light commerical use
- German made, German engineered
- Realistic wood feel
- CARB phase 2 compliant and certified E1
- GREENGAURD Gold Certified
- Low in VOC's which promotes healthier indoor air quality
- Responsibly sourced wood from certified forests
- Moisture resistant
- V-grooved edges on all 4 sides
- Pack Quantity: 6
- Coverage: 1.16 m² per pack
- Plank Dimensions (including foam backer): L 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm
- Pack Weight: 12.45kg
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 35 year residential warranty and 10 year light commercial warranty
- Temperature should never exceed 27°C / 80°F
- Radiant heat systems must be operating for a minimum of 3 weeks prior to installation of the flooring
- Slight gaps may occur between vinyl planks installed over radiant heating. This is not covered by warranty
- Please consult with the radiant heat manufacturer to ensure that the radiant heat product is compatible with 12mm laminate flooring
|Dimensions||H 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm|
|Weight||12.45kg (per pack)|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.