Golden Select Harbour (Grey) Waterproof Engineered Hardwood Plank Flooring with Foam Underlay - 1.44 m² Per Pack
- - 100% Waterproof, suitable in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- - Click Installation
- - Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating
- - 5.6mm Total Plank Thickness (including pre-attached 1mm foam underlay)
Please Note: We only deliver to the nearest kerbside
Need a sample? Order sample here
The Golden Select Waterproof Engineered Hardwood Flooring combines the beauty of real hardwood with the simplicity of click installation.
This item comes with an attached foam backer and requires no additional underlayment, making it an ideal DIY product.
Beyond appearances, this flooring is easy to clean and low maintenance, making it a great choice for any room in your house, including kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. The rigid 100% waterproof core composition provides enhanced durability and resistance to dents and scratches.
This flooring also comes pre-attached with a 1mm foam underlay, which provides additional comfort and soundproofing.
- 100% Waterproof - suitable for installation on all levels and rooms including kitchens and bathrooms
- Click Installation
- Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating
- 25 year Manufacturer's Residential Warranty
- Genuine hardwood oak veneer - no two planks are the same
- 5.6mm total thickness including pre-attached 1mm foam underlay
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Hides slight subfloor imperfections
- FloorScore certified for low VOC emissions and healthier indoor air quality
- Plank Length: 120cm
- Plank Width: 15cm
- Plank Thickness: 0.56cm (including 1mm underlay)
- Pack Weight: 13.5kg
- Pack Coverage: 1.44m2 per pack
- Pack Quantity: 8 planks
- Fit Method: Click
|Type||Engineered Hardwood Flooring|
|Dimensions||L 120 x W 15 x D 0.66 cm|
|Weight||13.50kg (per pack)|