- Removes Debris
- 2 Step Process
A lens care system that effectively cleans dirt and debris from gas permeable and hard contact lenses while offering exceptional lens comfort. The solution provides conditioning, wetting, soaking and disinfecting.
- For rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses
- Boston Cleaner (3 x 30ml)
- Boston Conditioning Solution (3 x 120ml)
- 3 months supply
Directions of use:
Step 1 - Boston Cleaner:
- Wash hands with mild soap.
- Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with 2 - 4 drops of Boston Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty 20 seconds.
- Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing with fresh tap water.
Step 2 - Boston Conditioning Solution:
- After cleaning with Boston Cleaner and rinsing thoroughly with fresh tap water (Step 1), place lenses in empty lens case and fill to top ridges with fresh Boston Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least 4 hours before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- Wash your hands with mild soap - caution pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.
- Remove lenses from the lens case, apply fresh Boston Conditioning Solution to wet lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
- Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
|Weight||3 x 120ml|
|Brand||Bausch & Lomb|