- 24 Days of Beauty Gifts
- Christmas Village Scene
- Signature Scents
Explore the wonder of the season with our cheery, festive Christmas fairground print. We have the market stalls, Christmas scenes and fairground rides. Full of festive preparation and fun.
Enjoy 24 days of beauty with our luxurious advent calendar. Open a window each day and find a treat - from enriched hand creams, cuticle creams and body lotions to cleansing body scrubs, scented soaps, bath fizzers and lip balms. Each product features a signature scent and one of our classic prints - discover Cottage Patchwork, Gardeners Club, Wild Rose & Quince, Mini Cherry Sprig, Plant Pots, Grapefruit & Ginger and Christmas Village.
- 5 Hand Creams each with their own signature scents enriched with vitamin E, glycerin & shea butter for soft feeling hands.
- 3 Cuticle Creams each with their own signature scents enriched with shea butter, vitamin E & glycerin for soft feeling hands.
- 3 Body Lotions with their own signature scents enriched with shea butter and vitamin E & glycerin for soft feeling skin.
- 3 Bath Fizzers with their own signature scents enriched with glycerin for soft feeling scented skin.
- 1 Scented Soap blended with glycerin, shea butter & essential oils of fir and juniper for soft feeling scented skin.
- 3 Lip Balms in their own signature flavours enriched with shea butter for soft feeling lips.
- 2 Body Scrubs in their own signature scents enriched with exfoliating walnut shell particles & vitamin E for soft feeling skin.
- 2 Liquid Soaps with their own signature scents to leave skin delicatley scented.
- 2 Hand Washes with their own signature scents to leave hands delicatley scented.
Cath Kidston, a thoroughly British brand, born in 1993. Cath’s very first shop in West London sold just vintage fabric and car boot hauls. She then quickly moved on to design and produce her own prints and products, inspired by vintage but given a modern twist. In the years that followed, iconic signature prints with a nostalgic sigh flowed from her shops: spots, strawberries, roses and cowboys. 27 years on and the Cath Kidston brand has become synonymous with British charm and wit. Our ethos, Brighten Up Your Day now comes alive every day, all over the world.