Duracell Plus Power gives you reliable performance and long-lasting power in a broad range of everyday devices. You can rely on Duracell Plus Power to power your remote controls, CD players, motorised toys, flashlights, toothbrushes, and much more.
- Long Life: Thanks to SCG Technology (highly conductive graphite), Duracell Plus batteries have a far longer service life than comparable products
- Colour Coding: No hassle searching for the right battery, no writing down the typereferences, picking up dead batteries or old packaging. The Duracell colour/size coordination makes finding the right battery easy
Battery care tips to help maximize your experience, and ensure safe usage with Duracell batteries:
- When inserting batteries into your device, please take care to match the right polarities (+ and - ends) marked on the battery to the device
- Batteries which are incorrectly inserted into devices may be short-circuited
- Do not charge regular Duracell batteries (only batteries marked Rechargeable)
- Please avoid mixing used with new batteries, or batteries of different brands
- When replacing batteries in a device, replace them all because different levels of discharge & voltage could lead to venting / leakage
- Fully used batteries should be immediately removed from devices and disposed of properly (as pertained by local laws)
- When discharged batteries are kept in your device for a long time, leakage may occur causing damage to the device
- Avoid deforming or dismantling batteries in any way
- Batteries contain various active ingredients which store electrochemical energy and can be dangerous if they contact your skin
- Store unused batteries in their original packaging and away from metal objects
- Mixing batteries with metal objects can cause the battery to short circuit and affect the battery performance
- Do not throw away. Please follow local requirements to recycle electronic appliances and batteries
Battery Usage Instructions:
- Always select the correct size and grade of battery that is best matched for your device, read your device instructions to know which batteries to use
- Please replace all batteries of a set at the same time to get optimal use and avoid any chance of discharge or short circuit
- Clean the battery contacts and the battery bay area of your device before you insert the batteries
- Ensure that the batteries are installed correctly with the right polarities (+ and -) matching the device polarities
- Remove batteries from devices which will not to be used for an extended period of time
- Remove batteries that are out of power promptly to avoid leakage issues
Under the Waste Battery Regulations, you can return your waste batteries to your local waste portable battery recycling facility which can be found at www.recyclenow.com/what-to-do-with/batteries-1. Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area accessible.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.