The Bonecoo U700 is a humidifier with high standards for cleanliness. Thanks to the innovative Cleaning Mode, the U700 cleans itself quickly and effectively.
The U700 can release either a cool or warm mist, depending on your own preferences. The timer function, Auto Mode and the fragrance container accommodate the individual needs of a modern lifestyle.
Thanks to effective high-frequency technology, the water is converted into a micro-fine mist and given off to the indoor air by a fan. The integrated demineralisation cartridge provides water mist without limescale. The included Ionic Silver Stick® utilises the antibacterial effects of silver and ensures optimal water quality.
- Unique self-cleaning mode
- Optional cool or warm mist
- Digital display with all functions at a glance
- Digital display with dimmer function
- Multifunction display with practical reminders (refill water, replace Ionic Silver Stick®, cleaning required)
- Programmable hygrostat
- 3 Performance levels
- Timer function
- Auto Mode for fully automated operation
- Smart automatic shut-off when water tank is removed
- The mist can be distributed in the room in two directions using the double jet nozzle
- Relaxing ambient LED night light (can be switched off as desired)
- Fragrance container for use with essential oils
- Removable water tank with handle for easy refilling
- Long running time thanks to a large water tank
- High-quality components with long service life
- 600g/h humidity output
- 170W power consumption when used with pre-heating
- <25dB noise level
- 9l water capacity
|Energy Level||230 V / 50 Hz|
|AHAM Verified||< 25 dB (A)|
|Dimensions||L 32.5 x W 19.0 x H 36.0 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.