This English Cheese Selection offers 5 flavoursome cheeses in one delightful package. They are the perfect accompaniment to crusty bread, fruit and quince paste and can also be enjoyed with good wines and real ales.
This selection comfortably serves 8-10 people and includes:
- Bath Soft, 225g: A soft, mould-ripened English cheese using milk from the producer's own herd of cows. Based on a revived recipe, the cheese has an earthy aroma and mushroom taste.
- Colston Bassett Blue Stilton, 250g: A PDO (protected designation of origin) Stilton made by the famous Colston Bassett Dairy. Creamier than most other Stiltons, this one is made to a traditional recipe that avoids the harsh blue notes often associated with this type of cheese.
- Keen's Cheddar, 250g: An English farmhouse cheddar made with milk from the farm's own herd of cattle. Matured for a year on wooden shelves to create a wonderful depth of flavour.
- Appleby's Cheshire, 250g: A territorial English cheese with a crumbly texture and orange colour. Made to a traditional recipe using the milk from the farm's own herd of cows.
- Rosary Ash, 100g: A soft goat's milk cheese covered in edible ash. Made by Chris and Claire Moody for more than 20 years at their home near the New Forest. A light, lemon tasting cheese that is not overpowered by the goat's milk.
Country of Origin: UK
Allergy Information: Please refer to the above 'Ingredients Specification' for detailed allergen information associated with each cheese included in this selection.
|Product Type||Cheese Boards|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Cheese Type||Cheese Boards|
|Serving Size||Serves 8-10 people|