This Divine Hot Tubs Langley Deluxe Lounger 5 Person Spa features 76 jets for massage therapy from deep tissue to a light effervescent bubble action. The spa will blow you away with its 76 well positioned air circulation jets which inject millions of air bubbles to stimulate your body and de-stress. This spa features 2 powerful therapy pumps and 1 air circulation pump for maximum hydraulic balancing for the perfect water flow volume to each massage station. There is ergonomic comfort seating for five, three comfort pillows with digitally lighted logo inserts and a full body lounger for all over relaxation.
Incorporating highest quality components, the Langley features Divine’s patented ProLoc™ high-flow, jet systems that create better air/water integration, better circulation and a more complete massage. From the zero-gravity lounge design, which allows for the natural flotation of the human body, to the fully-adjustable and interchangeable jets, you are in absolute control of your personal hydrotherapy experience! The Langley features a next-level integrated mazzi-injected ozone and water purification system designed to keep your water clean and clear.
Custom designed, hand-sculpted, ergonomic seating creates a truly relaxing experience for five people. Each seat is designed to provide you with maximum comfort, including a full-body lounger for soothing support. With 76 ProLoc™ patented hydrotherapy jets massaging and relaxing your muscles, our spa creates an environment of pure relaxation by working your body with multiple different styles of massage therapy.
- Seating for 5 with 76 jets with stainless steel trim
- 2 therapy pumps and 1 air circulation pump to vary pressure of massage
- Thermal locking cover included for added weather protection
- Shell is made of durable quadruple layered ABS backed acrylic
- Full RTB system for maximum energy efficiency and long-term heat retention
- Beverage holders and serving tray area
- Manufactured in the USA
- Ozone Purification: Yes
- Weight Filled: 1596 kg
Installation Package Includes:
- Initial Fill – filling the spa and checking all connections, components and features.
- Customer Product Training – with the spa up and running a specialist will run through all features, controls and settings with you, show you how everything works and guide you on the best settings for your expected usage levels.
- Initial Chemical Set Up – using the chemical starter kit provided a specialist will set the chemicals in the tub and using advanced testing equipment they will test the water, set all levels and offer advice on the kind of water care needed for your specific type of water.
- Customer Chemical Training – you will be talked through how to use chemicals safely, set and manage your own water chemistry and most importantly how to prevent damage from incorrect chemical use.
- Spa Care Training – finally you will be taught how to care for your new spa including how and when to change the filters, how and when to change the water as well as how to clean the spa and cover.
|Brand||Divine Hot Tubs|
|Dimensions||H 87.6 x L 213 x W 213 cm|
|Weight||272 kg (empty)|
|Number Of Jets||76|
|Number of Seats||4|
|Number of Loungers||1|
|Control System||Digital Spa Control|
|Starter Chemical Kit Included||No|
|Product Dimensions||H 87.6 x L 213 x W 213 cm|
|Installation Time||Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes|
|Water Capacity||1136 Litres (300 US Liquid Gallons)|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Delivery will be via spa dolly and does not include specialist lifting equipment. Anything that needs lifting over, or lowering into needs to pre-arranged and will incur extra costs. It will be down to the customer to ensure there is adequate access to the final position, that the base is suitable and that an adequate power supply is fitted.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.