The Huntington Canopy Barrel Sauna is distinctive in every detail, inside and out. The knotty Western Red Cedar used throughout the sauna gives it a touch of rustic freedom and outdoor ease, and the canopy arch that encircles the wood-framed door is both visually inviting and perfectly practical. The sauna interior creates ample space for up to 6 adults to sit in comfort while enjoying a traditional sauna experience.
Almost Heaven Saunas is committed to delivering the authentic sauna experience. That means each sauna room they build comes with a Finnish-style 304 grade stainless steel heater capable of reaching 185-190°F, and you’ll be able to enjoy either a wet or a dry sauna experience. 304 grade stainless steel offers great resistance to corrosion and oxidation due to chromium properties and the stainless steel alloy can resist rusting and provides increased strength and wear resistance.
The pleasing barrel shape is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimising excess cubic feet. The less cubic feet of air, the faster your room will heat. In addition, the Almost Heaven Barrel Sauna maximises seating space by utilising opposing softwood benches that run the full length of the room. As an outdoor sauna, the Barrel Sauna is ideal for the garden.
Upon closer inspection, you will see for yourself the exceptional quality of the Huntington Canopy Barrel Sauna. The benches are thick and sturdy, all hardware and fasteners are made from high-grade stainless steel, and the moulded support cradles are firm and moisture-resistant. The sauna includes LED lighting that creates a soft, diffused glow to enhance the sauna experience while the exterior benches provide a space to cool down after a session in the sauna and can hold towels and drinks for easy access. You can assemble the Barrel Sauna in a matter of hours following the illustrated instructions, and the completed sauna is truly a work of art that will enhance any home.
From weight loss due to toxin release from fat cells and increased caloric burn, to improved circulation and better skin tone due to expanded capillaries and the opening of skin pores, there are many benefits to be gained from the use of sauna. You will look better, feel better and sleep better with regular sauna use. The Finnish and North American Sauna Societies have linked sauna bathing to multiple health benefits, including calorie burn, detoxification, muscle and joint pain relief, stress relief due to increased and improved blood flow, enhanced immune system due to an increase in body temperature and reduction in arthritic and muscle pain. The Huntington sauna is a relaxing addition to a healthy lifestyle, and is a centuries-old investment in personal wellness.
- 220v / 40 amp service for heater
- 35 mm thick ball-and-socket Western Red Cedar
- 304 grade stainless steel fasteners and hardware
- 12v LED lighting with 110 v power cable that plugs into standard outlet
- LED lighting with on/off switch
- Tempered glass door
- 2 opposite facing interior benches
- Red cedar heater guard
- Weather resistant plastic support cradles
- Wood naturally resistant to the elements and insects
- Partially pre-assembled construction
- Built-in louvered vents
- Genuine sauna stones
- 18 kg sauna stone capacity
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater and fasteners
- Deep centre rock cavity for maximum steam
- Built and manufactured by experienced craftsmen in the US
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Heater: 8.0 kW with temperature control and 8 hour delay timer
- Bench Width: 46 cm
- Exterior Dimensions: H 196 x W 183 x L 244 cm
- Interior Dimensions: H 180 x W 180 x L 191 cm
- Please Note: Installation does not include electrical setup