The Salem is a 2-person traditional Steam Barrel Sauna. It is simply designed with smooth insulating softwood lumber and classic stainless-steel bands. The sleek frameless glass door gives the sauna an open and spacious feel and is easy-to-open with the large, elegant handle. The stylish handle is designed with smooth wood on the interior and stainless-steel on the exterior. The chrome handle stays cool while the sauna heats up, and the stainless steel adds an elegant contrast to the natural lumber.
The Salem is constructed using rustic Western Red Cedar. The lumber is thick and insulating, making it a wonderful sauna for outdoor use. It is the perfect sauna for two individuals to enjoy, heating up in less than 60 minutes to the high temperature of 90.5 degrees Celsius.
The Salem is a traditional steam sauna that allows you to enjoy a dry sauna or a wet sauna. The heat from the heater and stones will remove any humidity in the air creating a dry sauna, or the hot stones can be sprinkled with water for an exhilarating burst of steam that engulfs the sauna room, which then makes it a wet sauna.
The Salem includes an LED lighting bar and is controlled by an interior on/off switch that is connected to the LED bar. The dimming feature allows you to add your preferred amount of light to the sauna experience. The sauna also includes a water bucket with ladle and a thermometer/hydrometer, providing everything you need for an authentic sauna experience.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor placement
- High-grade stainless steel fasteners and hardware
- Ball-and-socket Western Red Cedar, 35mm finished thickness
- Wood naturally resistant to the elements and insects
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater and fasteners
- 2 opposite facing interior benches
- Deep center rock cavity for maximum steam
- 20kg sauna stone capacity
- Partially pre-assembled construction
- LED lighting with on/off switch
- Red Cedar heater guard
- Built-in louvered vents
- Tempered and tinted glass door
- Easy assembly for 2 people
- Includes genuine sauna stones, water bucket with ladle and a thermometer/hydrometer
- Heater: 4.5Kw with temperature control
- Bench Width: 46cm
- Exterior dimensions: H 198 x W 182 x D 119 cm
- Weight: 275kg
- Capacity: 2 people
- Wood: Knotty Western Red Cedar
- Please Note: Installation does not include electrical setup
- Release of fat-soluble toxins and toxic body chemicals through perspiration
- Elevated heart rate leading to increased blood flow and accelerated calorie burn
- Enhanced immune system due to an increase in body temperature
- Stress reduction due to increased and improved blood flow
- Endorphin release due to increased heart rate
- Improved circulation due to expanded capillaries
- Weight loss due to toxin release from fat cells and increased caloric burn
- Cardiovascular conditioning and the lowering of blood pressure
- Reduction in cellulite due to significant sweating
- Reduction in arthritic and muscle pain
- Enhanced skin tone due to the opening of skin pores
|Dimensions||H 198 x W 182 x D 119 cm|
|Material||Knotty Western Red Cedar|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.