Keter Oakland 7ft 6" x 9ft 4" (2.3 x 2.9m) Shed
- Made from Resin Talc Compound (RTC)
- 7ft 6" x 9ft 4" (2.3 x 2.9m) including eaves
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
Please Note: Choose your Premium Installation Service at checkout.
The extra strong Keter Oakland 7ft 6" x 9ft 4" Shed offers a rustic look with a rugged feel. It utilises an innovative resin talc compound (RTC) which combines a traditional wood-effect finish with the added feature of being the first plastic shed that can be painted with traditional paints enabling you to create a tonal feature in your outdoor space.You can expand your storage options by using the D clip wall anchor kit that is included with your shed. The clips enable you to add shelving, hangers, pegboards, and other fixtures. Each set includes 10 anchors that can hold up to 50kg with each D-CLIP holding up to 5kg.
This robust shed features a steel reinforced structure for enhanced stability, plus a heavy duty floor which is designed to support ride-on mowers and other heavy items whilst deterring rain and unwanted pests. The wide double entry door provides for easy access and has a stainless steel internal locking mechanism for added security and peace of mind.
The superior look and feel of the shed is enhanced by the 3D tile effect roof with rafter beam structure for added strength and performance, plus a full length skylight, side window and built in ventilation panels for increased natural light and airflow. The UV-stabilised fade resistant rib-reinforced, talc fortified wall panels are easy to assemble and provide increased strength and rigidity. The Oakland's resin content makes it virtually maintenance free.
- Innovative resin talc compound (RTC) paintable wood-effect finish for an attractive look in the garden
- Durable and robust rib-reinforced, talc fortified wall panels for strength and rigidity
- Steel reinforced structure for enhanced stability
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
- Heavy duty floor to keep out rain and unwanted pests
- Durable 3D tile-effect roof with rafter beam structure for strength and performance
- Full length skylight plus side window for natural light
- Built in ventilation for ample airflow
- D-Clip wall anchor kit included
- UV-stabilised for fade resistance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Colour: Driftwood
- Weight: 169 kg
- Footprint: W 210 x D 279 cm
- External Dimensions: H 242 x W 229 x D 287 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal Dimensions: H 230 x W 201 x D 261 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-00080121-506-0008 or email@example.com for any assembly advice and other tips
Please note that shed doors can't be painted. Only the main frame of the unit can be painted.
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Dimensions||H 2.4 x W 2.2 x D 2.8 m|