Keter Newton 7ft 6" x 11ft (2.3 x 3.5m) Storage Shed
- Made From Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)
- 7ft 6" x 11ft (2.3 x 3.5m) including eaves
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
Please Note: Choose your Premium Installation Service at checkout.
A true breakthrough in shed design, fusing elegant aesthetics with true functionality, the sizable Newton 7511 shed is a modern classic in the making. It looks and feels like a natural wooden shed, but thanks to its use of cutting-edge Evotech+ materials, its walls are highly durable, weather-resistant and maintenance-free, giving you a shed that will never rust, rot, or peel. The wide double entry door provides for easy access and has a stainless steel internal locking mechanism for added security and peace of mind and with a steel-reinforced double-wall frame the Newton can withstand rainstorms and snowstorms keeping your tools, furniture and equipment protected no matter what nature throws at it. A heavy-duty floor panel will keep mud and rainwater off your rider mower. With premium features such as heavy duty flooring and skylight, the range also benefits from a steel-reinforced frame that can withstand all of the elements including snow loads of up to 150kg/m2. The Newton shed range really is an example of elegance and technology, and is destined to become a real classic in any garden or patio area season after season.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Shed panels made from innovative Evotech+ advanced composite technology
- Elegant natural wood effect design with double doors, built in ventilation and two windows for natural light
- Heavy duty floor panel with full-length skylight and stainless steel reinforcement
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Durable 3D tile-effect roof with rafter beam structure for strength and performance
- Made of durable, low maintenance and fade-free wood composite plastic with double wall construction
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Assembled external dimensions: H 252 x W 228 x D 350 cm (*including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal dimensions: H 236 x W 201 x D 326 cm
- Door Opening: 138.9 cm
- Footprint: W 210 x D 342 cm
- Weight: 207 kg
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or email@example.com for any assembly advice and other tips
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.