- 3 level water run with 5 individual wooden reservoirs which join together
- Natural bamboo racing chutes
- Three-way water racing gates can be opened and closed to different heights to regulate flow and water direction
- Allow children to race and play together
Let children experience hours of active outdoor play. With the Plum Premium Discovery® Forest Water Run kids can engage in activities which combine experimental play and learning. Made from durable FSC® certified sustainably sourced wood; the water run consists of three levels with five individual wooden reservoirs. Each reservoir has a transparent watertight liner.
Children can start the adventure by filling the top reservoir; this compartment has a hosepipe attachment to ensure constant water flow.
From there, kids can work the three-way racing gates, which can be opened and closed to different heights to regulate flow and water direction. This adaptable function allows children to race and play together. The gates are also transparent, letting children view the water contents adding new elements to sensory and messy play.
Watch as the contents flood the natural bamboo racing chutes into the below reservoirs, before it finishes its journey in the bottom basin. Premium add-ons make water play even more experimental. Play races down to the wooden cascade. Wooden blocks, designed for little hands, can be placed in the third and fourth reservoirs, to change water play patterns and create new routes.
Ready for the splash… when full the water balance tips the contents into the last wooden basin
Who won the race? The basin can be picked up and the water contents can be added back into the top to begin the race all over again!
Can’t see in the top? No worries, there’s a 2-in-1 step with storage so smaller children can join in the fun!
And for even more creativity, children can use the easy clean painting screen to map out their races and keep score.
- 3 level water run with 5 individual wooden reservoirs which joint together
Natural bamboo racing chutes
- Three-way water racing gates can be opened and closed to different heights to regulate flow and water direction; allowing children to race and play together
- Wooden blocks to change and stop water flow
- Footprint can be altered to optimise space and change the water flow
- Transparent gates have level markers that allow children to see and measure changing water levels
Easy to use ergonomic hand grips are specifically designed for small children
Compact Version: H 90 x W 130 x D 160 cm
Full Length Version: H 90 x W 335 x D 60 cm
|Weight||Max User Weight: 50 kg|
|Assembly Required||Adult Assembly Required|