The beautiful Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove 8ft x 10ft Apex Shed with Double Doors from Forest Garden is a premium quality building with high specification throughout. The dimensions of the building make it ideal for use as a workshop, with plenty of room for a workbench, chair, shelving and storage of large items. The strong solid timber Tongue & Groove floor means that storage of heavier items and floor-standing shelving is not a problem.
For a high quality, premium build, this shed is manufactured from smooth-planed interlocking Tongue & Groove boards and supported by sturdy 45 x 28mm framing. As well as the walls and floor, the roof is also made using interlocking Tongue & Groove solid timber boards and it is made weatherproof with high quality black mineral felt. All the timber used in the workshop has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
The 4 windows of this apex shed are glazed with thick 3mm acrylic, with the two opening windows fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation. The double doors are hung using robust hinges and screws provided and can be locked with the supplied rim lock and key. The doors are reinforced with thick double “Z” framing which makes them very strong. During assembly it is possible to choose which end to make the door-end relative to the window side in order to suit the location of the shed.
The shed is finished with smooth-planed barge boards and finial to give clean lines to the gable ends.
These premium sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 8ft x 10ft shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Highest quality 12mm Tongue & Groove construction
- Pressure Treated Timber to ensure 15 year Anti-Rot
- Double Z Framed Double Doors for strength
- Robust Tongue & Groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- 4 Acrylic Windows Single Glazed (2 Fixed and 2 Opening) for added ventilation with high quality catches.
- High quality rim lock door latch supplied for security
- Footprint: 2629 x 3098mm
- Ridge Height: 2346mm
- Eaves Height: 1737mm
- Door Size: 1819 x 557mm (x2)
- Door Opening Width: 1106mm
- FSC Certified Wood
- Roof Material: 12mm Tongue and Groove Boards with substantial roof battens and black mineral felt
Assembly time: 2 People, 8 hours approximately
|Assembly Time||8 Hours|
|Dimensions||H 2.3 x W 2.6 x D 3.1 m|