This Vitavia Vermont 6200 Greenhouse Package will meet the needs of all gardeners, from beginners to those with more gardening expertise. Featuring a classic apex design for strength and reliability, the greenhouse is constructed from an anodised silver coloured aluminium frame with traditional non-toughened horticultural glass panels which overlap and join together with S clips. The sliding door can be positioned to the left or right hand side of the greenhouse to suit your preference, and is held in place with a simple and user-friendly lever mechanism.
The greenhouse offers a large 6.2 metre squared growing area and comes complete with a 1-tier staging table for additional work surface and which also doubles up as a handy storage area. The roof vent will provide ventilation for your plants, and the auto roof vent opener will automatically open the roof vent when the interior temperature of the greenhouse gets too hot. The downpipe kit will enable you to collect rainwater from the integrated gutters which can then be used to water your plants and vegetables.
- Anodised silver coloured aluminium frame
- Traditional non-toughened horticultural glass panels which overlap and join together with S clips
- Easy slide sliding door which can be positioned either side of the greenhouse
- Auto vent will automatically open when the interior temperature gets too hot
- Roof vent for ventilation
- Roof bracing for addtional strength
- Integral gutters
- Downpipe kit
- 1 tier staging table for additional work surface/storage area
- Steel perimeter base
- Approved by the TUV Standards Authority
- Build Time: 2 people approx. 2 days
- Growing Area: 6.2 m/sq
- Sliding Door Width: 0.6 m
- Max. Ridge Height: 1.97 m
- Eaves Height: 1.24 m
- Base Included: Yes
- Assembled Dimensions: H 1.97 x W 2 x L 3.2 m
- Base Dimensions: W 2 x L 3.2 m
N.B Ground must be firm and level prior to assembly. For best results a concrete/slab base should be used.
This product does not come with installation and will be delivered only.
|Dimensions||H 1.97 x W 2 x L 3.2 m|
|Assembly Time||2 people, approx. 2 days|
|Area Coverage||69² ft|
|Size||6.2ft x 10.4ft|
|Automatic Roof Vent||Yes|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.