Includes steel perimeter base, 1-tier and 2-tier staging table, automatic roof vent opener, toughened glass, and double doors
This Vitavia Oregon 9900 is a premium greenhouse. As standard, this Oregon greenhouse has double doors, gutters and 4 roof vents. This package is complete with an aluminium finish which will keep it looking pristine throughout its life, toughened glass, a steel perimeter base, 2 staging tables and 1 automatic opener for when the temperature rises.
- Substantial size gives you 9.9sq metres of growing floor space, plus space on both the staging tables
- Generous eave height so you can walk through without hitting your head
- Two staging tables: one 1-tier & one 2-tier staging tables for you to place your growing pots and trays
- Double sliding doors for easy access especially if you are carrying trays etc
- Superb strength due to the aluminium structure and extra ridged braces
- Complete with quality steel perimeter base
- Quality through and through: the Oregon 9900 has been approved by the TUV standards authority
- Stays looking pristine for its lifespan as the aluminium is anodised
- Toughened glass tempered for your safety and peace of mind
- Automatic roof vent opener: One of the 4 roof vents opens the roof vent automatically when the temperature rises to protect your plants
- Build time: 2 days for 2 people
- Base Included: Yes
- Dimensions: H 2.3 x W 2.6 x L 3.8 m
- Base Dimensions: W 2.6 x L 3.8 m
Note: Ground must be firm and level prior to assembly. For best results a concrete/slab base should be used.
Includes toughened glass, double doors, steel perimeter base, one 1-tier and one 2-tier staging table, 4 roof vents and an automatic roof vent opener.
Please Note: The images provided are for illustration only. Product may vary slightly from image. Please refer to the item specifications and the assembly instructions above.
Please note that the down piping kit is not included.
This product does not come with installation and will be delivered only.
Premium Services - Installation Service:
Choose a premium installation service with your chosen greenhouse and enjoy the ease of knowing installation is taken care of. Let teams of skilled and trained installers take care of your installation and choose a premium installation service with your greenhouse for minimal fuss and swift assembly.
|Material||Glass and aluminium|
|Dimensions||H 2.3 x W 2.6 x L 3.8 m|
|Assembly Time||2 people, approx. 2 days|
|Area Coverage||106.3² ft|
|Size||8.4 ft x 12.4 ft|
|Automatic Roof Vent||Yes|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.