This Vitavia Vermont 5000 is a great entry level greenhouse for gardeners of all experience. It comes as a complete package with its steel perimeter base, toughened glass, 1-tier staging table for inside the greenhouse and a roof vent with automatic opener when temperature rises.
- 6ft x 8ft size gives you 5sq metres of growing floor space, plus space on the one-tier staging table.
- One tier staging table for you to place your growing pots and trays
- Reversible door position: you can hang the sliding doors to open either left or right - ideal for access if it's next to a wall
- Superb strength due to the anodised aluminium structure and roof braces
- Complete with quality steel perimeter base
- Quality through and through: the Vermont 5000 has been approved by the TUV standards authority.
- Stays looking pristine for its lifespan as the aluminium is anodised
- Toughened glass tempered for your safety and peace of mind
- Automatic roof vent opener: it opens the roof vent when the temperature rises so what you grow doesn't dry out and die
- Vent through the door: you can use the lever to hold the door in any position so you can choose the amount of airflow there is
- Build time: 2 days by 2 people
- Base Included: Yes
- Dimensions: H 1.92 x W 1.9 x L 2.6 m
- Base Dimensions: W 2 x L 2.6 m
Note: Ground must be firm and level prior to assembly. For best results a concrete/slab base should be used. Please note this is not included as part of the installation service.
|Dimensions||H 1.92 x W 1.9 x L 2.6 m|
|Assembly Time||2 people, approx. 2 days|
|Area Coverage||48² ft|
|Size||6.2 ft x 8.5 ft|
|Automatic Roof Vent||Yes|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Installation is via a 1 or 2 person installation team and includes installation and package removal only. Our installer will contact you with 5 working days following delivery of your greenhouse to arrange a suitable installation date. Our installers will not complete any ground works and you should ensure that the site is firm and level prior to assembly. For best results, a concrete/slab base should be used. The greenhouse base must be completed according to the base plan measurements in the above assembly instructions.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.