The Vitavia Arizona 11500 is a premium greenhouse with double doors and high eaves. A key feature of the Arizona is the low threshold no-trip entrance, providing safe and convenient easy access for wheelbarrows and wheelchairs.
The Arizona’s attractive green powder coated frame is complemented by the full pane 3mm toughened safety glass. The greenhouse has gutters running down the length of each side to channel rain water and four vents in the roof to provide good ventilation.
This package comes with a 1-tier and a 2-tier staging table, providing useful work and storage surfaces within the greenhouse. The package also includes an auto-vent opener which cleverly pushes the roof vent open when the temperature rises and gradually closes as the temperature drops.
- Low threshold no-trip entrance
- Substantial size gives you 11.5sq metres of growing floor space, plus space on both the staging tables
- Generous eave height so you can walk through without hitting your head
- Two powder coated green staging tables: one 1-tier & one 2-tier staging tables
- Double sliding doors for easy access especially if you are carrying trays etc
- Superb strength due to the aluminium structure and extra ridged braces
- Complete with steel perimeter base
- The Arizona 11500 has been approved by the TUV standards authority
- Toughened glass tempered for your safety and peace of mind
- Automatic roof vent opener: One of the 4 roof vents opens the roof vent automatically when the temperature rises to protect your plants
- Sliding door can remain open in any position so that you can regulate the amount of airflow in your greenhouse
- Assembly required: No - Installed
- Build time: 2 days for 2 people
- Base Included: Yes
- Product Dimensions: H 2.46 x W 2.6 x L 4.5 m
- Base Dimensions: W 2.6 x L 4.5 m
Note: Ground must be firm and level prior to assembly. For best results a concrete/slab base should be used. Please note this is not included as part of the installation service.
|Colour||Powder Coated Green|
|Dimensions||H 2.46 x W 2.6 x L 4.5 m|
|Area Coverage||123.8² ft|
|Size||8.5 ft x 14.7 ft|
|Assembly Time||Approx. 2 days|
|Automatic Roof Vent||Yes|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Installation is via a 1 or 2 person installation team and includes installation and package removal only. Our installer will contact you with 5 working days following delivery of your greenhouse to arrange a suitable installation date. Our installers will not complete any ground works and you should ensure that the site is firm and level prior to assembly. For best results, a concrete/slab base should be used. The greenhouse base must be completed according to the base plan measurements in the above assembly instructions.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.