- Made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
More information about the dimensions can be found within the 'Specifications' section below
The Lifetime 11ft x 21ft shed provides the perfect space for a tool shop and outdoor gear or even a place to park your car. The spacious interior, heavy-duty steel-reinforced construction, and low-maintenance design gives you a durable garage or workshop, and is the perfect solution to your storage needs.
The Lifetime 11ft x 21ft shed features a 9ft wide tri fold door, (2) large skylights, (6) shatterproof polycarbonate windows, (2) screened vents, (2) 30" x 14" shelves and (2) 16" peg strips with metal hooks.
Steel-Reinforced Walls - Designed with dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels with steel wall supports for added strength.
Attractive exterior UV-protected to help prevent fading and cracking. Stain-resistant exterior never needs painting.
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor - Oil, stain and slip-resistant floor surface does not crack, chip, or peel.
High-Pitched Roof - Steep angle allows for quick drainage of rain and snow, and provides a spacious walk-around interior. Heavy-duty steel trusses increase strength.
Lockable Doors - Steel reinforced doors provide an extra-large opening, sturdy structure, and exterior padlock loop.
Screened Vents provide airflow and keep pests out.
Shelving System - Steel reinforced, customisable, and adds additional storage space.
Door Handle - High-impact handles with metal latch
Door Hinges - Full length galvanized steel hinge pins
Door Locking - Exterior padlock loop with 2 deadbolts on interior of left door
Door opening Dimensions: H 198 x 274 cm
- Footprint : W 315.5 x D 621 cm
- External: H 284.4 x W 563.8 x D 313.6 cm
- External (including overhang / eaves): H 284.4 x W 641.9 x D 337.0 cm
- Internal: H 280-200.6 x W 560 x D 306 cm
- Internal Capacity: 44.55 m3
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: email@example.com
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Interior Capacity||44.55 m3|
|Internal Dimensions||H 280-200.6 x W 560 x D 306 cm|
|External Dimensions||H 284.4 x W 641.9 x D 337.0 cm (including eves)|