The extra strong Keter Oakland 7ft 6" x 9ft 4" Shed offers a rustic look with a rugged feel. It utilises an innovative resin talc compound (RTC) which combines a traditional wood-effect finish with the added feature of being the first plastic shed that can be painted with traditional paints enabling you to create a tonal feature in your outdoor space.
This robust shed features a steel reinforced structure for enhanced stability, plus a heavy duty floor which is designed to support ride-on mowers and other heavy items whilst deterring rain and unwanted pests. The wide double entry door provides for easy access and has a stainless steel internal locking mechanism for added security and peace of mind.
The superior look and feel of the shed is enhanced by the 3D tile effect roof with rafter beam structure for added strength and performance, plus a full length skylight, side window and built in ventilation panels for increased natural light and airflow. The UV-stabilised fade resistant rib-reinforced, talc fortified wall panels are easy to assemble and provide increased strength and rigidity. The Oakland's resin content makes it virtually maintenance free.
- Innovative resin talc compound (RTC) paintable wood-effect finish for an attractive look in the garden
- Durable and robust rib-reinforced, talc fortified wall panels for strength and rigidity
- Steel reinforced structure for enhanced stability
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
- Heavy duty floor to keep out rain and unwanted pests
- Durable 3D tile-effect roof with rafter beam structure for strength and performance
- Full length skylight plus side window for natural light
- Built in ventilation for ample airflow
- UV-stabilised for fade resistance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Colour: Driftwood
- Weight: 169 kg
- Footprint: W 210 x D 279 cm
- External Dimensions: H 242 x W 229 x D 287 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal Dimensions: H 230 x W 201 x D 261 cm
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-00080121-506-0008 or email@example.com for any assembly advice and other tips
Please note that shed doors can't be painted. Only the main frame of the unit can be painted.
Choose a premium installation service with your chosen shed and enjoy the ease of knowing installation is taken care of. The installation team will ensure the installation takes place in a time that suits you within 10 business days of your shed being delivered and will make sure you are happy with the installation process before completion. Let teams of skilled and trained installers take care of your installation and choose a premium installation service with your shed for minimal fuss and swift assembly.
|Dimensions||H 2.4 x W 2.2 x D 2.8 m|
|Assembly Time||Approx. 5-6 hours|
|Frame Material||Resin-Talc Compound|
|Size||7ft 6" x 9ft 4"|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
If your property has no rear access to garden then a kerb side delivery will apply.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.