- Made from durable, maintenance and fade-free plastic
- 11ft x 7ft 6" (3.4 x 2.3m) including eaves
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
Please Note: Choose your Premium Installation Service at checkout.
- Maximum purchase of 5 units per member
The Oakland 11ft x 7ft 6" Side Door is an outdoor rustic chic-style garden shed with a fine looking wooden texture. The shed benefits a high ceiling to allow an adult to easily move around inside, specialist duotech walls that enables you to customise due to its paintable walls, wide double doors that allow for easy access, a skylight and Victorian-style window.
Built to last, with a double wall, steel reinforced, weather-resistant construction this Oakland Shed also features a heavy-duty floor that is strong enough to support heavy items such as ride on lawnmowers and a strong roof that can support snow loads of up to 100 kg/sq m. This shed is also easy to assemble with pre-cut tongue and groove panels and comes with a stainless steel locking system for additional security (lock not included).
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with double wall and steel reinforcement
- Elegant and innovative wood effect exterior with paintable walls and precut tongue and groove panels for easy assembly
- Specialist steel reinforced duotech walls
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
- Heavy-duty floor for extra support, two integral windows and skylight, wide double doors and locking system option for added security
- A premium ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, garden furniture including BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Built in ventilation for ample airflow
- UV-stabilised for fade resistance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Colour: Driftwood
- Weight: 211 kg
- Footprint: W 342 x D 210 cm
- External Dimensions: H 254 x W 340 x D 229 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal Dimensions: H 242 x W 324 x D 210 cm
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or email@example.com for any assembly advice and other tips
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Dimensions||H 2.5 x W 3.4 x D 2.3 m|