- Made From Plastic
- 7ft 6" x 9ft 5" (2.3 x 2.9m)
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
Please Note: Choose your Premium Installation Service at checkout.
Blending elegance and technology in one extremely durable outdoor storage solution, the Newton 759 shed is a dream for your home and garden. Exceptionally strong, durable and functional on the inside, this shed gives your tools, furniture, and equipment all the protection they need, all year round. For lovers of real wood sheds who hate the maintenance aspect, the Newton 759 shed is a revelation. It features panels made from state-of-the-art Evotech+, an advanced composite that offers the natural beauty of a real wood finish while saving you the hassle of coatings and repairs. Rest assured, with a steel-reinforced double-wall frame this shed can withstand extreme rain, wind and snow. It is designed with generous windows, a full-length skylight and built-in ventilation to keep things light and fresh, and features a heavy-duty floor that will keep your riding mower free of mud and rainwater splashes.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Shed panels made from innovative Evotech+ advanced composite technology
- Elegant wood effect exterior with double doors, plus front and back ventilation ducts for air circulation
- Heavy duty floor panel with full-length skylight, ultra-strong 3D tile roof and stainless steel locking system for added security
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Durable 3D tile-effect roof with rafter beam structure for strength and performance
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with thick double wall and steel reinforcement
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Assembled external dimensions: H 252 x W 229 x D 287 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal dimensions: H 246 x W 201 x D 261 cm
- Weight: 186 kg
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or email@example.com for any assembly advice and other tips
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Size||7ft 6" x 9ft 5"|
|Assembly Time||Approx 5-6 hours|
|Internal Dimensions||H 246 x W 201 x D 261 cm|
|External Dimensions||H 252 x W 229 x D 287 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
If your property has no rear access to garden then a kerb side delivery will apply.
Further postcode restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.