Please Note: Choose your Premium Installation Service at checkout.
Please check full contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. Accessories are not included.
Manufactured using fully sustainable wood-plastic composite, the Keter Fusion Shed combines the strength, rigidity and natural look and feel of wood grain with the durability and weather resistance of resin. This robust shed features a double-wall design and steel reinforcement for extra strength, plus a heavy duty floor which is designed to support ride-on mowers and other heavy items whilst deterring rain and unwanted pests. The wide double entry door provides for easy access and has a stainless steel internal locking mechanism for added security and peace of mind.
The superior look and feel of the shed is enhanced by the 3D tile effect roof with rafter beam structure for added strength and performance, plus a full length skylight, door and side windows and built in ventilation panels for increased natural light and airflow. The UV-stabilised fade resistant tongue and groove wall panels are easy to assemble and can be drilled for additional hanging storage space. This stylish shed is virtually maintenance free and will enhance any outdoor space.
- Fully sustainable wood-plastic composite (WPC) construction
- More than 70% recycled materials – residual wood fibre and recycled thermoplastics
- Durable and robust double-wall tongue and groove panels for strength and rigidity
- Steel reinforced structure for enhanced stability
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
- Heavy duty floor to keep out rain and unwanted pests
- Durable 3D tile-effect roof with rafter beam structure for strength and performance
- Full length skylight, door windows and side windows for natural light
- Built in ventilation for ample airflow
- UV-stabilised for fade resistance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Door Opening: 148.5 cm
- Colour: Mahogany/Anthracite
- Weight: 257 kg
- Footprint: W 210 x D 279 cm
- External Dimensions: H 252 x W 229 x D 287 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal Dimensions: H 246 x W 201 x D 261 cm
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or email@example.com for any assembly advice and other tips
Premium Services - Installation Service:
Choose a premium installation service with your chosen shed and enjoy
the ease of knowing installation is taken care of. The installation team will ensure the installation takes
place in a time that suits you within 10 business days of your shed being delivered and will make sure you are happy with
the installation process before completion. Let teams of skilled and
trained installers take care of your installation and choose a premium
installation service with your shed for minimal fuss and swift
|Material||Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
|Dimensions||H 2.5 x W 2.2 x D 2.8 m|
|Assembly Time||Approx 5-6 hours|
|Size||7ft 6" x 9ft 5"|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
If your property has no rear access to garden then a kerb side delivery will apply.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.