- Made from Polypropylene
- 8ft x 11ft (2.6 x 3.3m) including eaves
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
Please Note: Choose your Premium Installation Service at checkout.
The Keter Factor 8ft x 11ft Shed is ideal for your general garden storage requirements. This sturdy shed features wide double-entry doors and a heavy duty floor for easy access and storage of large items whilst keeping out the rain. The fixed side window and a roof skylight provide additional natural light, whilst the two integral shelves offer plenty of storage space. The lockable hasp ensures that your contents are kept safe and secure.
The shed is constructed from durable and robust polypropylene with steel reinforcement. The wood effect finish is UV stabilised for fade resistance, and the shed is virtually maintenance free, simply requiring an occasional wash to stay looking clean.
- Wide double entry doors for easy access and storage of larger items
- Durable and robust polypropylene construction with steel reinforcement
- Heavy duty floor to keep out rain and unwanted pests
- 2 integral shelves
- Wood effect finish for an attractive look in the garden
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Padlock hasp so you can keep everything under lock and key (padlock not included)
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 3-4 hours
- Weight: 180 kg
- External Dimensions: H 243 x W 256.5 x D 331.5 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal Dimensions: H 238.5 x W 236.5 x D 311.5 cm
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any assembly advice or other tips
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: email@example.com
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Dimensions||H 2.4 x W 2.5 x D 3.3 m|