Manufactured using fully sustainable wood-plastic composite, this Keter Newton Shed combines the strength, rigidity and natural look and feel of wood grain with the durability and weather resistance of resin. This robust shed features a double-wall design and steel reinforcement for extra strength, plus a heavy duty floor which is designed to support ride-on mowers and other heavy items whilst deterring rain and unwanted pests. The wide double entry door provides for easy access and has a stainless steel internal locking mechanism for added security and peace of mind.
The Newton shed range represents a true breakthrough in shed design. Designing panels made from innovative wood plastic composite (WPC), the walls of a Newton shed have the aesthetic look and feel of real wood while providing all the benefits of plastic. Completely maintenance free, it will never rust, rot, or peel. With premium features such as heavy duty flooring and skylight, the range also benefits from a steel-reinforced frame that can withstand all of the elements including snow loads of up to 150kg/m2. The Newton shed range really is an example of elegance and technology, and is destined to become a real classic in any garden or patio area season after season.
- Fully sustainable wood-plastic composite (WPC) construction
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant natural wood effect design with double doors, built in ventilation and two windows for natural light
- Heavy duty floor panel with full-length skylight and stainless steel reinforcement
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Durable 3D tile-effect roof with rafter beam structure for strength and performance
- Made of durable, low maintenance and fade-free wood composite plastic with double wall construction
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Assembled external dimensions: H 252 x W 228 x D 350 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal dimensions: H 236 x W 201 x D 326 cm
- Door Opening: 138.9 cm
- Footprint: W 210 x D 342 cm
- Weight: 207 kg
- Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any assembly advice and other tips
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: email@example.com
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Size||7ft 5" x 11ft|
|Internal Dimensions||H 236 x W 201 x D 326 cm|
|External Dimensions||H 252 x W 228 x D 350 cm|
|Material||Wood-Plastic Composite (WPC)|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
If your property has no rear access to garden then a kerb side delivery will apply.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.