- Made from DUOTECH™ Plastic
- 9ft 2" x 7ft (2.8 x 2.1m)
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
Please Note: Choose your Premium Installation Service at checkout.
A perfect blend of modern design and ruggedness, the cleverly architected Artisan 9ft 2" x 7ft shed provides the ideal outdoor storage solution for your garden. The innovative DUOTECH™ walls are not only highly durable and weather resistant, but they also feature an attractive wood-like texture and paintable surface.
Made with a steel-reinforced build, the shed comes with an extra strong roof that can withstand snow loads of up to 200 kg/sqm and a heavy-duty floor that allows you to store even large equipment. The Artisan 9ft 2" x 7ft also features double doors, windows, and a locking system.
A premium ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, garden furniture including BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
Elegant and innovative wood effect exterior with paintable walls and precut tongue and groove panels for easy assembly
Heavy-duty floor for extra support, ventilation and clear windows included with locking system option for added security
Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with rib reinforced and steel reinforcement wall panels
UV-stabilised for fade resistance
Virtually maintenance free
Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
Weight: 157 kg
External Dimensions: H 252 x W 287 x D 228 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
10 year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008/0121-506-0008 or email@example.com for any assembly advice and other tips
Please note that shed doors can't be painted. Only the main frame of the unit can be painted.
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Dimensions||H 252 x W 287 x D 228 cm|
|Assembly Time||2 people, approx. 5-6 hours|
|Size||9ft 2" x 7ft|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.