This charming oak look Grosfillex Sherwood shed is sturdy and durable and is designed to enhance your outdoor space for many years to come. The shed is made of resin with timber cladding wood decorations which provides a natural oak wood look to the shed. The unique and modern design provides a virtually maintenance free outdoor shed, with the PVC panels requiring only the occasional wash down with warm water and a soft brush.
The shed can be easily installed on a prepared concrete slab or timber deck base (not included). The fixings supplied ensure that the shed will withstand all of the elements. All of the panels are constructed from the highest quality UV resistant resin so they will not fade or crack in the sunlight.
The shed offers 10.6 square meters of internal space, and has the added benefits of lockable front doors and front windows for additional light.
- Material: PVC + metal window frames
- Inside surface area: 10.6 m2
- Outside surface area required: 11.2 m2
- Assembly time: 2 people, approx. 2 days
- Floor Included: No
- Weight: 275kg
- Dimensions: H 2.5 x W 3.1 x D 3.5 m
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Area Coverage||11.2 m2|
|Dimensions||H 2.5 x W 3.1 x D 3.5 m|
|Size||10ft 2" x 11ft 5"|
|Assembly Time||Approx. 2 days|
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.