- - Blow speed: 355kph (220mph)
- - Fuel tank volume: 2.2 litres
- - Cruise control lever, reduces possible strain on your hand over long periods
- - Easily adjust the grip position for comfort
- - Easy to attach tubes for quick assembly and easy storage
McCulloch's petrol backpack blower has the power to get the job done. Ergonomically designed and lightweight for superior comfort. The padded shoulder straps allow you to spread the weight across your shoulders and back to reduce strain and stress on your body, making it the perfect fit for everyone.
With an impressive blow speed of 355kph (220mph) it has the power to move even the most stubborn debris, not just grass clippings. Control the blow speed by adjusting the pressure you apply on the trigger.
Maintain a steady blow speed and reduce the strain on your hand when using the leaf blower for long periods using its cruise control function by simply flipping a switch. Easily adjust the trigger position for additional comfort.
- Blow speed: 355kph (220mph)
- Fuel tank volume: 2.2 litres
- Power output of 1.5 KW
- Will need 2 stoke oli mixed with unleaded petrol
- Fuel / Oil mixture needed: 50:1
- Control the blow speed and hold it with the Cruise control lever. Reduces possible strain on your hand over long periods
- Easily adjust the grip position for comfort
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps distribute weight for comfort and reduce strain on shoulders and back
- Easy to attach tubes for quick assembly and easy storage
- Vibration dampening system
- Choke control
- Flexible hose
- Easy access engine cover
|Power||98.34 m/s (100 rpm)|
|Dimensions||H 45.5 x W 151.5 x D 38 cm|