Stay cool in the shade with this state of the art 10 ft. (3.05m) square resort umbrella. The pieces in the Portofino Casual Collection transforms any back garden into your favourite five-star resort.
- Over 100 square feet of shade provides plenty of room to stay protected from the sun
- Sunbrella canopy is tough, fade-resistant, and water resistant
- 360-degree swivel base uses 90+kg (200+ lbs) of gravel mixture to keep your umbrella secure and in place (not included)
- Retract with the simple foot activated pedal to elevate the wheels, letting you swivel or move the umbrella to your pool, spa, dining area, or wherever you need shade
- Trigger handle allows you to tilt the umbrella into five different positions
- Hand crank is used in the post to expand or collapse your umbrella
- Materials are engineered to withstand any type of weather
- Full umbrella cover is included in the set to keep your umbrella looking clean and new
- Light assembly required, tools included.
- Spills wipe off easily on the base or canopy, keeping your umbrella looking as new as it did on the day it arrived.
- Base dimension: H 23 x W x89 x D 89 cm
- Umbrella post height: 289.56 cm
- Umbrella open canopy: W 304 x D 304 cm
Please note: The umbrella should be lowered and secured in windy conditions or when not in use
|Open Dimensions||H 290 x W 304 x D 304 cm|
|Weight||45kg (without gravel in base)|
Please note that for the following postcodes the estimated delivery time will be 10 business days and our carrier will contact you via phone, text or email within 2 business days from order confirmation: TR, LL, SY and all Scottish postcodes.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our freephone number 0800 0324 324.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up. If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.