- Herb Garden: A mixture of 12 individual seed pods: Basil, Coriander, Parsley and Rocket
- Salad Patch: A mixture of 12 individual seed pods: Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato and Rocket
The award winning SeedCell® is an easy to use, biodegradable, plantable pod filled with seeds. Perfect for beginners, or young budding gardeners, simply push the pods into soil and add water. The water absorbing pods will soak up all the water the seeds need, without drowning them and deliver it directly to the seeds. The pods are made from certified compostable materials and are 100% biodegradable. As the seeds grow the pod breaks down into the soil and encourages healthy plant growth.
The pods are made from 100% recycled industrial waste which is stripped of any bleaches, acids or other chemicals and does not contain peat; peat bogs, being one of the largest natural resources of water in the UK are important to preserve. Planting SeedCell® prevents sending tonnes of industrial waste to land fill each year by putting the materials to good use.
SeedCell® is manufactured in the UK in a closed loop process that allows waste from production to go back into the recycling cycle and be used again. SeedCell® is the only fully biodegradable, peat free seed pod in the world.
- Herb Garden with
- 3x Basil pods
- 3x Coriander pods
- 3x Parsley pods
- 3x Rocket pods
- Salad Patch with:
- 3x Lettuce pods
- 3x Cucumber pods
- 3x Tomato pods
- 3x Rocket pods
- Easy to use, fun and guaranteed to grow. SeedCell® is designed so that its shape helps it push into the soil
- Each seed reaches the perfect germination depth
- SeedCell® water absorbing technology allows it to retain water longer than other conventional substrates, feeding the seed without over watering it
- SeedCell is made from 100% recycled waste paper and uses eco- friendly materials and packaging