The Louisiana Grills Champion Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker takes outdoor cooking versatility to all new heights. Direct and indirect flame grilling in the main barrel, hot smoking in the lower smoke cabinet and cold smoking in the upper smoke cabinet, it is the ultimate grill for the outdoor grilling enthusiast. The Louisiana Grills Champion is powerfully controlled by the digital burn system, including an automated start-up and cool-down, dynamic temperature range of 15 - 315°C (60 - 600°F) for grilling and smoking and a programmable meat probe.
Masterful control of airflow throughout all chambers allows you to skillfully prepare food with a savoury smoky flavour using food grade flavoured BBQ wood pellets as fuel. The fan-forced airflow in the main barrel allows the grill to work like a convection oven with indirect flame cooking, while the sliding plate on the flame broiler allows you to sear a steak using direct flame cooking when desired. The sliding damper vents and chimney let you adjust the airflow and temperature in each of the smoke cabinet chambers. The smoke cabinets are controlled by a damper which lets you adjust the desired temperature of the grill. The main barrel temperature ranges from 82 - 315°C (180 - 600°F), the hot (lower) smoke cabinet temperature ranges from 65 - 177°C (149 - 351°F) and the cold (upper) smoke cabinet temperature ranges from 15 - 82°C (60 - 180°F) to find your perfect temperature.
At the peak level of outdoor cooking, the Louisiana Grills Champion is a rugged grill and smoker with large locking caster wheels, removable and adjustable porcelain-coated cooking grids to easily clean, and a high temperature powder-coated exterior finish with 304 grade stainless steel thermometer and bezel. 304 stainless steel ensures a versatile balance of strength, workability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal as an outdoor appliance. The benefits of 304 stainless steel also includes a long service life that will retain an attractive, clean finish with low maintenance cost and good value.
- Cooking Area: 2.2 m2 (3432 in.2) total cooking surface
- Temperature Range: 15 - 315°C (60 - 600°F) controlled by digital burn system
- Main barrel - Temperature ranges from 82 - 315°C (180 - 600°F)
- Porcelain-coated removable and adjustable cooking grids
- 304 grade stainless steel thermometer ring and chimney cap
- One wood pellet burn chamber
- Direct and indirect flame grilling using flame broiler slide plate in main barrel
- Programmable meat probe - set the internal temperature on the digital controls and once reached, the grill will automatically drop the temperature into a warming mode at 82.2°C (180°F).
- Large locking caster wheels
- Large 201 grade stainless steel handles
- Wood pellets can be purchased separately
- Cover not included
- 6 racks
- Hot smoking in lower smoke cabinet - Temperature ranges from 65 - 177°C (149 - 351°F)
- Cold smoking in upper smoke cabinet - Temperature ranges from 15 - 82°C (60 - 180°F)
- Ideal for all types of meat, fish and vegetables
- No limit to cooking hours
|Fuel Type||Wood pellets (not included)|
|Number Of Burners||1 wood pellet burn chamber|
|Heat Output||Dependent on amount of wood pellets used|
|Cooking Area||2.2 m² (3432 in.²)|
|Assembly Time||Approx. 30 minutes|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS), Rubber, Porcelain and Aluminium|
|Dimensions||H 190.2 x w 183.2 x D 80 cm|
Please note that the estimated delivery time to the following postcodes will be 10 business days from confirmation: AB, BH, BN, CA, CF, CT, DD, DT, DG, EH, EX, FK, G, HR, IV, KA, KW, KY, LA, ME, ML, LL, NP, PA, PO, PH, PL, SA, SP, SY, SO, TA, TD, TR, TQ, TN
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.