Please Note: Wood not included.
The rustic elegance of the Buschbeck Huntshaw masonry barbecue fireplace with its contrasting white quartz stone work, brown stone fireplace and fuel storage area gives it a very distinctive appearance. Inset within the mantlepiece is a real copper insert which compliments the overall visual impact of this barbecue fireplace. As with most Buschbeck barbecue fireplaces, the double skinned construction of the Huntshaw means it can burn several different types of fuel allowing you to start off cooking on charcoal and then moving on to logs or firewood when you want to sit round the fireplace to keep nice and warm! Not only is the Huntshaw a brilliant barbecue but it is also a fantastic natural fuel fireplace / patio heater. For cooking, the Huntshaw has four adjustable cooking heights and comes with a heavy duty chrome grill with plenty of space to grill on for even the hungriest of gatherings. Also included with your Hampton is a full size cover.
As far as maintenance goes there is little or nothing to do. If the barbecue's appearance becomes at little "weathered" to your liking, simply use a gentle jet wash to clean it down!
Buschbeck barbecues are delivered on one shrink wrapped pallet complete with printed assembly instructions and can weigh up to 500 kilos. Each Buschbeck barbecue contains approximately 10 sectional components of which only two require mortaring with the cement provided. Ideally two people are required to assemble Buschbeck barbecues as some of the individual components are quite heavy.
Our transport providers will deliver your Buschbeck barbecue fireplace to the nearest vehicular access point at the delivery address and are under no obligation to place the barbecue or any of its components any nearer to the barbecues final position.
- Large masonry barbecue and patio heater
- Brilliant white concrete structure with contrasting slate coloured walls, fire box and log/fuel store
- Heavy duty chrome cooking grill
- 4 adjustable cooking heights
- Copper coloured wipe clean insert within the mantlepiece
- Double skinned construction allowing you to burn multiple types of fuel
- Burns charcoal (briquettes or lumpwood) & logs or firewood
- Steel reinforced components
- TUV/GS safety certified
- Protective cover included
- Virtually maintenance free - simply wash down with water
- Wood not included
- Weight: 440 kg
- Assembly required: 2 people approx. 60 minutes
- Dimensions: H 206 x W 110 x D 65 cm
N.B This item will be delivered unassembled in 13 component parts. It will be delivered on a pallet. The pallet dimensions are H 137 x W 100 x 60 cm. The gross pallet weight is 450 kg.
|Dimensions||H 206 x W 110 x D 65 cm|
|Assembly Time||2 people approx. 60 minutes|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.