The Buschbeck Davos barbecue fireplace has an exclusive and contemporary look and feel to it. The high quality white quartz stone upper structure is complimented superbly by the contrasting terracotta fire box and fuel storage area. Adding to this overall stunning visual appearance is a real stainless steel insert within the mantlepiece and a useful fuel storage area cleverly incorporated within the base of the barbecue. As with most Buschbeck barbecue fireplaces, the double skinned construction of the Buschbeck Davos means it can burn several different types of fuel allowing you to start off cooking on charcoal and then moving on to logs or firewood when you want to sit round the fireplace to keep nice and warm! Not only is the Buschebck Davos a brilliant barbecue but it is also a fantastic natural fuel fireplace / patio heater. For cooking, the Davos has four adjustable cooking heights and comes with a heavy duty chrome grill with plenty of space to grill on for even the hungriest of gatherings. Also included with your Davos is a full size cover. As far as maintenance goes there is little or nothing to do. If the barbecue's appearance becomes at little "weathered" to your liking, simply use a gentle jet wash to clean it down!
Buschbeck barbecues are delivered on one shrink wrapped pallet complete with printed assembly instructions and can weigh up to 500 kilos. Each Buschbeck barbecue contains approximately 10 sectional components of which only two require mortaring with the cement provided. Ideally two people are required to assemble Buschbeck barbecues as some of the individual components are quite heavy.
Our transport providers will deliver your Buschbeck barbecue fireplace to the nearest vehicular access point at the delivery address and are under no obligation to place the barbecue or any of its components any nearer to the barbecues final position.
- Large masonry barbecue and patio heater
- Brilliant white concrete structure with contrasting terracotta walls, fire box and log/fuel store
- Heavy duty chrome cooking grill
- 4 adjustable cooking heights
- Stainless steel wipe clean insert within the mantlepiece
- Double skinned construction allowing you to burn multiple types of fuel
- Burns charcoal (briquettes or lumpwood) & logs or firewood
- Steel reinforced components
- TUV/GS safety certified
- Protective cover included
- Virtually maintenance free - simply wash down with water
- Wood not included
- Weight: 440 kg
- Assembly required: 2 people approx. 60 minutes
- Cooking dimensions: 54 x 34 cm
- Dimensions: H 210 x W 110 x D 65 cm
|Dimensions||H 210 x W 110 x D 65 cm|
|Assembly Time||2 people approx. 60 minutes|