The Louisiana Grills Series LG900 Grill takes outdoor cooking versatility to all new heights. The digital control centre and lid thermometer allows a dynamic temperature range of 15 - 315°C (180 - 600°F) for grilling and smoking at 5° increments. The use of all natural hardwood pellets allows you to enjoy the authentic wood flavour with the single push of a button, while the programmable meat probe regulates the required temperature. Simply adjust the meat probe to your desired internal meat temperature and once reached, the grill auto-adjusts to a low smoke setting. You never have to worry about over cooking or burning your food.
Masterful control of airflow throughout the chamber allows you to skillfully prepare food with a savoury smoky flavour using food grade flavoured BBQ wood pellets as fuel, reaching up to 14.1 kw (48,000 BTU's). The fan-forced airflow in the barrel allows the grill to work like a convection oven with indirect flame cooking, while the sliding plate on the flame broiler allows you to sear a steak using direct flame cooking when desired. With a total of 0.59 m² (913 in²) cooking surface, the proprietary exhaust system provides even smoking and the sliding damper vents and chimney let you adjust the airflow and temperature easily. The main porcelain coated cast iron cooking rack has a cooking area of 0.41 m² (633 in²) and the porcelain coated steel removable upper cooking rack has a cooking area of 0.18 m² (280 in²).
The cold smoke cabinet has 5 racks, 0.9 m² (1396 in²) of total cooking surface and is ideal for adding flavour to fish, meat or cheese. A damper allows control of air flow from the main grill as well as vents in the smoke cabinet, with the minimum smoking temperature dependent on the ambient temperature. The dual thermometer positioned high and low on the front allows you to carefully monitor the temperature, maintained by the magnetic latch which ensures the door remains closed. The grill features large locking caster wheels, removable and adjustable porcelain-coated cooking grids to easily clean, stay-cool handle and a high temperature 14 gauge steel powder-coated exterior finish with 304 grade stainless steel dome thermometer and bezel.
The grill also comes complete with a 304 stainless steel front shelf and weatherproof grill cover. 304 stainless steel ensures a versatile balance of strength, workability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal as an outdoor appliance. The benefits of 304 stainless steel also includes a long service life that will retain an attractive, clean finish with low maintenance cost and good value. 201 grade stainless steel yields strength and toughness and does not harden and corrode at low temperatures.
- Cooking Area: 0.59 m² (913 in²)
- Main Cooking Rack: 0.41 m² (633 in²)
- Upper Cooking Rack: 0.18 m² (280 in²)
- Temperature Range: 15 - 315°C (180 - 600°F) controlled by digital burn system in 5° increments
- Porcelain-coated removable and adjustable cooking grids
- 304 grade stainless steel dome thermometer and bezel
- One wood pellet burn chamber
- Direct and indirect flame grilling using flame broiler slide plate
- 304 grade stainless steel front shelf
- Programmable meat probe - set the internal temperature on the digital controls and once reached, the grill will automatically drop the temperature into a warming mode at 82.2°C (180°F).
- Large locking caster wheels
- Large 201 grade stainless steel handles
- Wood pellets can be purchased separately
- Waterproof grill cover
- Cooking Area: 0.9 m² (1396 in²)
- 5 racks
- Cold smoking in upper smoke cabinet - Temperature ranges from 15 - 82°C (60 - 180°F)
- Ideal for all types of meat, fish and vegetables
- No limit to cooking hours
- Box Dimensions / Weights:
- Box 1: H 66 x W 59.5 x D 56.5 cm / 47 kg
- Box 2: H 65 x W 57 x D 95 cm / 81 kg
|Fuel Type||Wood pellets (not included)|
|Number Of Burners||1 wood pellet burn chamber|
|Heat Output||Dependent on amount of wood pellets used|
|Cooking Area||0.59 m² (913 in²)|
|Assembly Time||Approx. 30 minutes|
|Material||304 grade Stainless Steel, 201 grade Stainless Steel, Porcelain, Cast Iron, Rubber, Aluminium, Plastic and Copper|
|Dimensions||H 111 x W 116 x D 60.9 cm|
Please note that the estimated delivery time to the following postcodes will be 10 business days from confirmation: AB, BH, BN, CA, CF, CT, DD, DT, DG, EH, EX, FK, G, HR, IV, KA, KW, KY, LA, ME, ML, LL, NP, PA, PO, PH, PL, SA, SP, SY, SO, TA, TD, TR, TQ, TN
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.