The Bayside Furnishings 3-in-1 flat panel TV stand enhances your home theatre with three display options: use the floating spine mount, hang your TV on the wall using the universal bracket or use your TV's stand and sit your TV directly on the top shelf.
The floating mount can be set in 3 height positions and the monitor bracket swivels and tilts for your optimum viewing position. The column design features 2 cable wheels for excellent management of TV and accessory cables.
The solid steel construction securely holds TV's up to 52", while the curved solid Poplar wood legs gently 'wrap' the sides of the stand. Proudly display your DVDs, video games, remotes and other entertainment essentials on the sleek, tempered clear glass shelving.
- Includes 3 options for displaying your flat panel TV: floating swivel mount, wall mount or table-top display
- Monitor bracket swivels & tilts 11° downwards & 5° upwards for your optimum viewing position
- Tempered glass shelves
- Wall mount hardware included
- Cable management wheels
- Tip restraint kit included
- Material: Steel frame construction with tempered glass shelves, solid Poplar wood legs with Birch veneer
- Maximum TV Size: 52" (Not for use with CRT TVs)
- Maximum TV Weight: 61.3 kg
- Load Capacity:
- Top shelf: 61.3 kg
- Middle & bottom shelves: 22.7 kg per shelf
- Assembly Required: Yes, see attached instructions
|Dimensions||H 140.3 x W 116.9 x D 57.2 cm|
Delivery is by a common carrier with ground floor positioning. Our carrier will contact you via phone, text or email.
Please note that for the following postcodes the estimated delivery time will be an additional 5 business days and our carrier will contact you via phone, text or email within 2 business days from order confirmation: TR, LL, SY and all Scottish postcodes.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our freephone number 0800 0324 324.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up. If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.