The Derrick Wood Arm Leather Reclining Chair is upholstered in top grain leather on all seating surfaces and features beautiful curved wooden arms with an elegant wood finish. Sinuous springs suspension with integrated foam layer ensure lasting comfort and support. Constructed with a durable Leggett and Platt steel reclining system and levered kick-out mechanism for effortless reclining with 360° rotation.
- Upholstered in Espresso top grain leather on seating surfaces
- Pillow soft cushions provide exceptional comfort & support
- Leggett & Platt glider and swivel mechanism with push lever
- Stylish designed wood arm in brunette finish
- Chair swivels 360 degree on a heavy duty metal base
- Seat Height: 49 cm
- Seat Depth: 52 cm
- Maximum Weight: 113.3 kg
- Cover: Top grain leather on all seating surfaces with matching PU on sides & back
- Cushions: Sinous springs suspension with integrated foam layer
- Frame: Plywood with solid wood arms
- Feet: Steel
- Assembly Required: Yes, see attached instructions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
|Special Features||Manual Recliner|
|Dimensions||H 105.4 x W 94 x D 74.4 cm|
Delivery is by a common carrier with ground floor positioning. Our carrier will contact you via phone, text or email.
Please note that for the following postcodes the estimated delivery time will be an additional 5 business days and our carrier will contact you via phone, text or email within 2 business days from order confirmation: TR, LL, SY and all Scottish postcodes.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our freephone number 0800 0324 324.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up. If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.