- 100% polyester cover
- Eco Comfort fibres™ from 100% recycled materials
- Available in soft or firm support
The eco-friendly foam-free Eco Comfort Pillow is made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles to bring you premium comfort that won’t cost the planet or your pocket. In fact, for every Eco Comfort Pillow made, it has prevented around 17 plastic bottles going into landfill or the ocean.
The pillow is generously filled with high performance Eco Comfort Fibres™ that spring back to shape to provide long lasting support. The spiral shaped fibres help to give the pillow that extra bit of recovery and bounce. The breathable outer fabric also helps to improve air circulation for a refreshing night’s sleep.
The Eco Comfort Pillow is hypoallergenic which means it does not contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies. It is also machine washable at 40°C which means you can keep your pillow feeling fresh and clean for longer.
Above all, the pillow is supportive, yet comfortable and you can choose between soft or firm support. Front sleepers do not need much support, therefore a soft firmness is recomended. Back sleepers need a little more support, so a medium firmness is best suited. Side sleepers require the most support from their pillow to help relieve pressure from the neck. If you sleep on your side you will feel more comfortable with a firmer pillow.
- Filled with high performance Eco Comfort fibres which are made from 100% recycled materials
- Made with breathable and clean materials; free from foam and FR chemical treatment
- Made with a knitted non-bleached polyester cover for great recovery wash after wash
- Soft support option: Suitable for front sleepers
- Firm support option: Suitable for back and side sleepers
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40°C
- Cover: 100% knitted polyester
- Filling: 100% recycled materials
|Dimensions||W 74 x W 45 cm|