Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent is a specially concentrated formula that allows for up to twice the carpet cleaning coverage of other leading brands. A 4 litre bottle cleans approximately 1600sq ft/150m². Breathe new life into your old and tired looking carpets, you’ll be staggered at just how good your carpets will look!
SpotBlok® anti-stain formula works to keep your carpets looking clean and fresh for longer. Protect your carpets from accidental spills and stains long after cleaning has finished.
Vacuuming only removes your carpet’s surface dirt, while Rug Doctor’s Carpet Detergent cleans deep within your carpet’s pile. It will remove a range of dirt from food debri and dead skin cells to dust mite droppings and allergens such as pollen.
The Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent can be used in all deep cleaning and hot water extraction carpet cleaners.
Directions for Use:
- Before use, ensure the lid is fastened and gently shake carpet detergent
- For use with a Rug Doctor Machine: Pour 150ml of Carpet Detergent into the red solution tank, found at the bottom of the machine
- Fill up the solution tank to the mesh filter, approximately half way. For woollen carpets, use lukewarm water
- For use with a Rug Doctor Wide Track, use 225ml of Carpet Detergent
- For detailed directions, please check your carpet cleaner manual
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only as directed, wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with skin or eyes – thoroughly rinse eyes with clean water for fifteen minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Contains: Sodium Tripolyphosphate. <5% Phosphates, nonionic surfactants, lemon fragrance.