Homes with pets need a deep carpet cleaning solution. When your furry friends lay on the carpet, oils and smells stick to the pile. And, you might have become used to these odours over time. Rug Doctor’s Pet Formula Carpet Detergent uses pro-enzymatic technology to refresh your carpets, leaving them looking and smelling great.
Pets can bring all sorts of problems into your home: they fetch grime indoors, make puddles that lead to odours and stains, and can trigger allergies or breathing difficulties. This solution dissolves urine crystals, eliminates odours, removes oils and banishes protein stains. It also helps remove faeces, vomit, bile, blood and more!
As well as clearing up the mess, it prevents your pets from re-marking areas. And, with no sticky residue, household dirt won’t build up, leaving your home free of grime and bad odours.
- Before use, test the diluted solution for colour resistance in an unnoticeable place
- Blot with a white cloth after 10 seconds to check for colour transfer
- Not recommended for use on non-colourfast materials
- Shake bottle gently before use
- Do not use water hot enough to scald
- Use lukewarm water on wool carpets
- For detailed directions, please check your carpet cleaner manual
For Rug Doctor Machine:
- Pour 150ml of Rug Doctor Pet Formula Detergent into the red solution tank at the bottom of the Rug Doctor machine
- Top halfway up the mesh filter with hot water
- For Rug Doctor Wide Track Machine, use 225ml
- For other leading deep cleaning carpet machines, use 100ml mixed with 6 litres of hot water
In cases of ingestion, wash out the mouth with water. Obtain medical help. Do not induce vomiting unless advised by medical personnel. In cases of skin contact, wash the skin with soap and water. Keep away from eyes. If material accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water. In cases of inhalation, remove from exposure into fresh air. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Not for use by children. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed, wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Contains: <5% Non-ionic surfactant, anionic surfactants, Hexyl cinnamaldehyde, Linalool, perfume.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.