- American white oak solids & veneers
- Extending dining table with 6 chairs
- Table extends from 178 - 228 cm
- Upholstered dining chairs
The Margaux Dining Collection by Bentley Designs updates a timeless classic by applying a chalk finish into the grain patterns of the oak solids and veneers. This Dining Collection vaunts a certain elegance and refinement to make a bold, yet subtle statement piece.
The Margaux Extending Dining Table is constructed from american oak to suit both a traditional and contemporary kitchen or dining area. With the simple to use extension mechanism, the table easily transforms from a 4 seater to 6-8 seater dining table. Both extension leaves are cleverly stored under the main table top and simply rotate outwards to create a stunning oval dining table.
To accompany the table there are 6 titanium grey beautifully stitched and buttoned upholstered dining chairs, all constructed from American white oak solids.
Help set the stage for dining and bring everyone together in both style and comfort.
- Leaf extension, stores under table
- Ball bearing extension mechanism
- Top panel & leaf panel made from white oak veneer and profile solid edged
- Aprons & leaf apron made from oak veneer on plywood bending
- Support leaf storage made from oak solid
- 6 stitched and buttoned upholstered fabric chairs
- Grey fabric upholstered seats with foam cushion
- Solid American oak construction
- Seat Height: 50 cm
- Seat Depth: 61.5 cm
- Materials: Solid American white oak & veneers
Assembly: Full white glove delivery and assembly, including removal of packaging
Table: 61 kg
Chair: 10 kg
Table: H 77 x W 178-228 x D 100 cm
Chair: H 92.5 x W 49.5 x D 61.5 cm
|Type||Dining Table & Chairs|