This delicious variety of Pieminister Pies includes:
- Heidi Pie, 270g x2: Winner of the Great Taste Awards, British Pie Awards and Taste of the West Awards, this Somerset goats’ cheese, sweet potato, spinach & red onion pie is sure to go down a treat!
- Chicken of Aragon Pie, 270g x2: Winner of Great Taste Awards, British Pie Awards, and Taste of the West Awards this delicious pie contains free range British chicken, smoked bacon & tarragon.
- Fungi Chicken Pie, 270g x2: This beautiful pie is full of free range British chicken, chestnut and field mushrooms, all cooked in a creamy white sauce.
- Wild Shroom Pie, 270g x2: Winner of the Great Taste Awards and British Pie Awards, this pie is packed full of wild mushrooms, asparagus, white wine & cream.
- Matador Pie, 270g x2: Winner of the Great Taste Awards and England's Best Steak Pie, this delicious pie contains tender British beef steak, chorizo, olives, sherry & butter beans.
- Moo Pie, 270g x2: Winner of Great Taste Awards and England's Best Steak Pie Award, this classic pie is full of British beef steak, cracked black pepper & real ale.
Pieminister, founded in Bristol in 2003 by brothers-in-law Tristan Hogg and Jon Simon, is the undisputed leader of the pie revolution, re-inventing the pie for a new, younger generation.
Made in-house in Bristol, Pieminister pies contain only the best, responsibly-sourced ingredients, using free range British chicken and dairy, and farm assured meat and fish certified by the Marine Stewardship Council.
Storage: Suitable for home freezing for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: UK
Serves: 12 people
Allergy Information: Please refer to the above 'Ingredients Specification' for detailed allergen information associated with each pie included in this selection.
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Serving Size||Serves 10-20 people|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.