- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone3
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app2
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
The future of health is on your wrist.
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take an ECG from your wrist.2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone.3 It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design4
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks5
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup6
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist7
- International Emergency Calling from your watch8
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium and stainless steel cases in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
3Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellularfor participating service providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207578for additional setup instructions.
4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
5Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
6Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellularfor participating service providersand eligibility. Battery life varies by use and settings.
7Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
8The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) orApple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/uk/watchos/feature-availability.
|Standby Time||Up to 18 hours of battery life|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Processor and Speed||S6 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor|
|Operating System||watchOS 7|
|Type||Watch Series 6|